Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I just got off the treadmill after one of my  workouts on my way to a 5K. It went pretty well. The treadmill and I are going to have to learn to be friends as the weather is not cooperating and letting me go outside.

My biggest challenge is going to be my Plantar fasciitis. If any of you have ever had this, it is VERY painful. I am NOT going to let this be my excuse this time for quitting. I will work through this. If you have never heard of this condition, you can go to: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004438/ for more information.

I visited my foot doctor and got inserts for my shoes and also got a GOOD paid of running shoes which is a MUST! If you need some advice on shoes and live in Grand Rapids, Holland or Kalamazoo, you should visit Gazelle Sports (I know that I mentioned them before and NO I am not getting paid to mention them but they are AWESOME!) They will watch you walk and give you a gait analysis and put you in the right type of shoes that best supports your walking/running habits.

Keep On Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment