Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Being flexible is important when it comes to life. I am continually working on accepting this without having it be a major interruption in my life.

With that being said, I have changed my journey. I am still on a quest for a healthier lifestyle but have redefined my goals and objectives.
 
For now, I am not running and have come to the realization that you don't have to run or walk to get into shape. I know most people are smarter than I am, and already knew this.

I joined a gym and have started working out again this week. I have had three great workouts and my foot doesn't hurt...yeah!!!!!

I'm going to continue my blog and let you see how my journey unfolds to becoming a more healthy, happier and fulfilled person.

Stay tuned...you may find something that helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment